Friday, July 18, 2008

A Call Back To Romania

The dates are set and the tickets have been purchased . . . it is time to return to Romania. A country with a past, a future, and a hope.

Many years ago the Lord called me to Romania through a documentary on 20/20. Years later I traveled for the first time to bring home my son. Then in 2007 I traveled again as part of a missions team. And now he is calling me to lead a small team to a remote village and I can't wait!

So I thought I would share a few links during this time of preparation and ask you to join us in prayer as we prepare for the work the Lord is calling us to do:

Children in the Son (The ministry we will be working with and under.)

Billy Graham crusades/Festival of Hope

Stay tuned, Kim


Kim is a woman who loves the Lord and has a burden for the abandoned, the orphaned, and the forgotten. She has been called to minister to the people and children of Romania and will be traveling internationally in the days ahead. At home she cares for her three children and her husband John. She also loves prophetic worship and writing for the Lord. Her work can also be found at Take Root and Write where she wrties with fellow Narrow Gate Girls Julie Arduini & Maria Spencer, among other Christian writers. Kim also maintains her blog http://divingintohisgrace.blogspot.com/

No comments: