Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's Your Motivation?

Along with focus, there are other themes God is bringing to the front burner. Love. Heart. Motivation.



What?



You mean like the actor preparing for his role saying, "What's my motivation?"



Yeah, like that.



The better my focus, the healthier my heart and love---the better my motivation.



But once my focus is off Him and on my self, boy does my motivation take a turn. A bad turn.



My desire this year is to have His heart, His focus, His love, His motivation.



And for it to be no act!



Lord, help me!



Anyone out there relate?


Julie Arduini is a wife, mom and surrendering writer. Her personal blog, The Surrendered Scribe, shows her writing resume. A graduate of the Christian Writers Guild, she is also a columnist with Take Root and Write. She recently placed 10th in the JournEzine Christmas story contest about the Good News of Bethlehem. Her verse for 2009 is Deuteronomy 11:11-12. She's a new columnist with the daily online newspaper, The Cypress Times.

No comments: