Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jolted



This is one of those crazy days where it is running from one thing to another. It was a night where sleep didn't come easy or often, so now that I'm home, I'm winding down. I feel like what I'm going to share is cheating, by taking you to a link, but at the same time, I sense God wants this to reach some burdened readers today. Not because I wrote it and it happened to me, but because the truth God wants to impart here stopped me in my tracks. I can't shake the image, and I think I' m meant to share it with you.




So please, click on the link that will take you to my Sunday post at the Christian Writers Forum. And let God love on you.


Julie Arduini is a surrendered writer with her own blog, http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com/. A graduate of the Christian Writers Guild, she blogs for the Christian Writers Forum Sundays as the mommy blogger and is the Forum's book club facilitator. She is active with FaithWriters and has several writings ready to publish in different books and anthologies in 2008-09. To get to know her better, read her interview by Lynda Schab at: http://www.faithreaders.com/featured-author-details.php?id=33%20To contact Julie, please use the e mail provided in our profile.






No comments: