Monday, September 15, 2008

The Narrow Gate Still Holds

Just a note to let you know that Kim, Maria and I all live within seven miles or less of each other. Last night 75 mph winds went through our area. I know a tree blocked a major way into the way to their lovely town, and I know my neighborhood looks like a war zone. I think Kim and Maria have electricity, but I am at our Y using the Wi Fi really quick as we need internet for homework, too!

So we were whipped around a bit, but God is still in control. For our family, our house has no damage. We have ice, water, and the only thing in crisis mode is a new bucket of ice cream. We absolutely realize we are inconvenienced at worst.

But we might be off schedule, so we appreciate your understanding.

Our prayers for Texas.

---The Narrow Gate Girls

No comments: