Thursday, August 7, 2008

Free Fallin'




This picture keeps coming back to me when I meet with different groups and people, so I think I'm supposed to share it here.




Are you feeling like your life is spiraling out of control? You have a vague idea where you are supposed to be but it's taking forever for God to get you there? Are there several options before you?




If so, it's the free fall.




As I pray, this is what I see for those that I know are in the free fall pattern.




If you are free falling, what you don't know is you have a backpack on. Once that backpack releases, you have a parachute.




The way I understand it, that parachute is the Holy Spirit. Been with you the whole time, but you don't see His work activated until a certain point of your free fall.




The free fall continues, but with direction.




As this "directed" free fall continues, I sense the closer you hunger for your Father and His will, the more dead on target you land.




I don't know how long your free fall lasts.




I don't know where you will land.




But I know if you place your trust in Him (I'm working on that too) your path will not only become obvious, you'll land dead center on target.




Not sure about you, but there is no where else I want to be.




Even if I have to take a free fall to get there.




How about you?






Have you visited Christian Women Take Root? The Narrow Gate Invites girls are not only involved in the social networking site with fantastic groups to join but the main site called Take Root and Write. Regular columns are ongoing, check it all out. The best thing you could do with Take Root is sign up for the free subscription feed right to your in box. We'll see you there...and hey---if you have a blog, Take Root has a blog roll. Give your blog some exposure and be associated with a quality Christian site!





Julie Arduini is a surrendered writer with her own blog, http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com/. A graduate of the Christian Writers Guild, she blogs for the Christian Writers Forum Sundays as the mommy blogger. She is active with FaithWriters and has several writings ready to publish in different books and anthologies in 2008-09. She is the tentative debut interview on surrender/fearlessness for Kathy Vick's upcoming website, Run Like a Girl. To get to know Julie better, read her interview by Lynda Schab at:http://www.faithreaders.com/featured-author-details.php?id=33%20To contact Julie, please use the e mail provided in our profile.


No comments: