Thursday, May 13, 2010

Putting Feet to Your Prayers---Without Leaving Your Computer

I saw this on the site called Church Crunch and I'm still blown away.  For all the evil the internet has going against it, God gets the glory because so much is used to further, advance, and promote His kingdom.  I love that!



I will link you to the site I read about but in a nutshell, you can conduct a prayer walk for Haiti thanks to a program using Google Earth.  I found it fascinating and can other strategic prayer places be far behind?  New Orleans?  China?  Nashville?  London?  Romania?  Can you imagine all of us praying with Kim when she is serving in Romania?  The options seem endless.

Check it out and let's enter the throne room on behalf of Haiti!  Prayer walk link here.


http://www.juliearduini.com

Surrendering the good, the bad, and---maybe one day---the chocolate
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitter
Julie Arduini: The Surrendered Scribe Mother-in-law: She's Got Your Back in Sacrifice of Hers

No comments: