Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Now This Takes Focus


During the afternoon, I'll be with a group of ladies. I get to speak today and guess what the topic is?


Focus.


I'm going to end my presentation showing everyone this picture, challenging myself and them to focus on Him in everything.


Does this picture just sum that up perfectly?


Because you can focus on the crowds, the traffic, the birds, the wire (just like we focus on work, family, finances, church, things), all good things that make sense.


The focus has to be on Him when it comes to the family, the finances, work, church, things...


I'll let you know how it goes...right now I have to...


FOCUS!


Julie Arduini is a wife, mom and surrendering writer. Her personal blog, The Surrendered Scribe, shows her writing resume. A graduate of the Christian Writers Guild, she is also a columnist with Take Root and Write. She recently placed 10th in the JournEzine Christmas story contest about the Good News of Bethlehem. Her verse for 2009 is Deuteronomy 11:11-12. She's a new columnist with the daily online newspaper, The Cypress Times.

No comments: